Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Here's The Deal...

Personally, I think every person in this world could be a lot better off if they wrote. Wrote about their thoughts, wrote about their hopes, dreams, wrote about their frustrations, wrote about their problems... But in the world today, who has time for that? I've made multiple attempts at keeping blogs, consistently. It hasn't always worked out. But the one thing that has been a constant truth is that I always feel better when I've poured my heart out on paper (or in this case via my laptop keyboard onto the cyberspace blackboard). There are many thoughts and opinions I have floating around in my head right now. While I would love to take the time to share them all right now, it's not going to happen. I'll start off talking about the first thought that pops into my mind and five sentences later I'll be talking about something else. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this blog is going to be my gift to myself. A place to write down what's really going on, no matter how random or offbeat my thoughts might be. Unlike other venues such as Facebook and Twitter, this will be a place that I can share what I need and want to share-without worrying about what my "followers" or "friends" have to say in return. Because, quite frankly, I am tired of censoring my thoughts for others. I like being able to say what's on my mind and talk about what's bothering me, it heals my soul. So, that's what's up here. If you're reading this, welcome. -S.

No comments:

Post a Comment